NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just orderd a Kazuma Exhaust..ive never heard one in person before does anyone know how loud they are in auto's??? thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
It is very loud but at the same time it does not sound farty or rice. You will like it if you like loud exhausts. If it is too loud for you can always get a silencer for it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hungster said:
yea i dont like the sound its way too loud
" Louder is Faster " :chuckles: i love the sound... scares many cars on the road.... but scares me when i drive next to a cop :ugh:

·
Registered
514 Posts
hungster its loud but it is the best performing exhaust in the market. Maybe it is too loud because of the header. When can we have some clips of your set-up man?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would it still be loud even though i have stock intake and stock headers on an Automatic???

·
Registered
298 Posts
yes... it's very loud... even with no intake and an auto... there isn't a louder cat-back out there... but, at the same time... sounds refined, deep, and powerful... basically...it doesn't sound like a honda... it ownz...

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Cash Money said:
yes... it's very loud... even with no intake and an auto... there isn't a louder cat-back out there... but, at the same time... sounds refined, deep, and powerful... basically...it doesn't sound like a honda... it ownz...
ACtually... there is. a custom job! get 2.25 or 2.5" piping from the cat all the way back. The kazuma has an in-line resonator so that tones it down just a tiny bit.

Also, if you wanna see how loud it is, watch the Toyota pro-celeb races. Those cars have the stock airbox ( i think) and kazuma.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really that loud??? I hope i dont get flooded with fix it tickets!

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
i wouldn't think it would make much of a difference if it were a manual.... somebody please confirm this or correct it please because i'm not certain... only sound difference (i think) would be when you shift (sounds different on a manual) and when you accelerate from idle (manual requires more gas)

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
it's not ability to rev higher that i meant when i said a manual sounds different.. i meant that when you shift (normal driving) it sounds different on a manual because you have to activate the clutch, shift gear, let off clutch, and accelerate again... you can always tell the different in an auto or manual car (i.e. when you're behind a manual you'll notice it hesitate when it shifts; whereas in an auto you won't unless they let off the gas as it shifts :p)

·
Registered
338 Posts
It's gonna deffinitely be loud

I can guarantee, even with an automatic, it's gonna be louder than you can imagine:AF: I have it on a gts with a injen cai, and everybody tells me that it's the loudest/meanest 4 cyl that they have ever heard. If you don't believe me, wait till you hear what lift sounds like w/ kazuma and cai, it'll practically scare people off the streets before you even get up to them. Then lift...... You'll drop a load in your pants, along with every body else for blocks!!! You'll see, words can't describe how loud that exhaust is.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Kazumas will definitely get you a ticket as they are rated above 95dB = illegal in CA.

Ask DookieGraphics or borpph...

And yes, they're VERY loud.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
SilverRide said:

Forget about listening to them with a kazuma!
:rolleyes: stop scaring the guy. if you have your windows up, even with the stock stereo, the kazuma isnt loud at all once you are up to speed. if you have a kazuma, you learn how to keep it quiet... you can silence it by partially letting off the gas... works going over 70 too. its how i pass cops when i see them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts