NewCelica.org Forum banner

kazuma...good idea or bad idea?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm going to go pick up a kazuma right now and i was wondering how hard is the install? i know it takes welding, but i wasn't sure what parts needed to be welded where. if someone has pics or could refer me to a link and not tell me to search, i'd appreciate it.

also...does anyone know of any muffler shops near Irvine, CA?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Theres one in Carson on Victoria between Avalon and Figeroa called Mikes Muffler thats not too bad.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
Theres one in Carson on Victoria between Avalon and Figeroa called Mikes Muffler thats not too bad.
yea...that shop is right around the corner from where i live...i would take my kazuma there for an install...if i had one

·
Registered
521 Posts
They just gotta make a cut right in front of the last catalytic, and then put the pipe up and weld in 2 places, or clamp the kazuma together.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys. i'm gonna call around tomorrow morning and find out prices...but i'll probably go with mikes muffler since you guys recommend them. best watch out! kazuma is a comin... :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
hah sux to be in so cal ONLY for that reason otherwise id lvoe to live there,,,up here cop dont care about no noise voilation or smog **** since every kid in the bum part of town has a ****ty 88 somthing with a huge tin cup exhuast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts