NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonight makes it #5 all of them spotted on merrit island.. So far theres been a black TT manual, a red auto, a red manual tt, dark green tt manual limited/anniversary edition, white manual.
I orgasm everytime I see one... :drool:

btw these are all the 94-98 gens...

·
Registered
216 Posts
tonight makes it #5 all of them spotted on merrit island.. So far theres been a black TT manual, a red auto, a red manual tt, dark green tt manual limited/anniversary edition, white manual.
I orgasm everytime I see one...

btw these are all the 94-98 gens...

Thats nice i have a friend that has a supra and is selling it that car is creazy fast.

·
Registered
179 Posts
The Supra is not an exotic car. it was mass produced by one of the largest (if not THE largest) auto manufacturers in the world. There are two down the street from me that I see every day. I know of two more not to far away that are heavily modded.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
But there were only so many thousand produced. I used to have the stats, it decresed tremedously over the 5 year span (or whatever).

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I believe theres a supra meet coming in the next week or so, in orlando. Maybe thats why?

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no this was over the span of about 2 months all individually. I really had no point to the thread.. its just a rare event seeing my [someday affordable] dream car..

How much is ur friend selling for CAT?
prolly more than Ill ever afford...

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
A supra can be made fast, but so can any car now days.

I saw another one!!!!!!!!!! OMI GODZ!!!!!!They're everywhere!

My mothers cooworkers sisters uncles next door neighbors friends newphews second cousin once took a ride in one!

·
Registered
173 Posts
AkUmA said:
I believe theres a supra meet coming in the next week or so, in orlando. Maybe thats why?
I think the meet was on the 21st which was yesterday i beleive someone i know may have went if he has some vidz ill put them up when i see him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.