Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm getting the Molly Kit (Should be here in two weeks).... and here's my dilemma.... Ever since I signed up on this board I have always wanted the Kaminari Front/Molly Sides Combo cuz it looked so sweet on LarryD's car..... but now I'm not sure what I want to do... chances are I'll have one of the only Molly Kits in Canada... well in Alberta for sure... so what do I do? Keep the molly front or get the kam front? My car is spectra blue if that makes a difference.... I just want some opinions.... right now I'm leaning towards keeping the molly front...

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
if you can sell the molly front and the diff in paying for a new kam front is ok with you then go for the kam...its really your car....your call...

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's hard... I love both fronts.... I have never seen either in person.... so that makes it a little harder.... I would be more than happy with either one....

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
00CericaRuss said:
Heheh... I was wating for you to reply... now if only I has some nice black face guages with blue numbers in km/h for the GT it would totally complete my car... HINT HINT... LOL

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Celica girl said:

Heheh... I was wating for you to reply... now if only I has some nice black face guages with blue numbers in km/h for the GT it would totally complete my car... HINT HINT... LOL
heheee...you and all the other gt owners here in nc.org.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
molly front.. but the kam front looks nice as well :D i was thinking of going with the kam, but decided to keep the molly instead.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
keep the molly..i like it:)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
IMO the molly is way too plain and doesn't even look good. Kam is played out though, but does look better. But if i had a choice i would have to go with kam.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts