NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had these lying around... wondering if anybody wants them...

Kenwood Sub: $35.oo + shipping. USED
CD/Mp3 player: $40 + shipping. USED
Stock Speakers: best offer. USED
stock amp: best offer. USED

stock right rear JBL speaker.. worked well when I last used it.

This is on of the front... not sure which one. I don't have the tweakers that are connected to them. I thought I had everything, but my pops clean out the garage...

I don't have pics of the amp because it's still in the car. Willing to take it out if to whoever interested.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,519 Posts
more information on the kenwood sub (such as size), as well as info on the cd player?

oh, and also, for the front stock speaker, is it from the right side..? and is it in WORKING condition, meaning, if i bought it, all i'd have to do is wire from my wires to it and it would work?

interested greatly. thanks. can pay quick if everything is legit

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually had all of them like a week ago and now I can only find two of the stock speakers... let me hook it up and see if it works for realz. There are two of the Kenwood subs, but one has a slit in the middle plastic. This one is fine. I used it for like a year and now I have sone alpine subs. It is 500 watts and 12". other than that, it's more of bass than thumping. I pushed 400 watts into them and Now I have a 1000 watt amp.

The sub is a garauntee , but the stock speaker is a iffy... it has like one little slit in the foam surrounding. let me try it first, but the sub is a for sure..

·
Registered
433 Posts
DIBS on the head unit...
what condition is it in? and all wires n stuff are included right?

shipping to 22193 please. paypal ready..

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
just go to walmart and buy the head unit, unless he's throwing a good deal at you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts