NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If anyone sees anything that is wrong with my install, please let me know...especially Killerm!
Thanks
By the way, this thing is worth much more then what killerm is charging! best 50$ i've ever spent on my car

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, i seriously recomend one of these:

those magnet things are the best tool ever made!
(Not a lot of room at all to work in, and you will more than likely drop a nut or two)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
WHOA i need one of those biatchs, i have like three or four nuts floating round somewhere, two in the back when i put my TYC tailights in, and two i think somewhere esle...i drop things easily.

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Hmmm...

I like the work put into it..but I don't see any sort of dampner or shock in your setup?

That's gonna be murder on your frame....you can expect some damage later on down the road. A couple of the 7's have encountered the same problem.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
yah the dampener is towards the rear of the brace the end which is away from the engine mount

·
Registered
380 Posts
It has 2-1/2" rubber compression dampers at the back end which take most of the shock away from the shock tower. Also the bracket itself is designed to flex a little, again removing some of the larger shock. It def. removes a lot of shock, I tried a solid mount brace like the 7's and it was horrible, so I came up with this design. This is dampened.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.