NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally put everything on my car and now it is beautiful! At least I think so, what do you guys think? I plan on getting 18" RH GT5s next. Trust me, I know I need wheels. But other than that what do you think?

Danny

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I like the car overall but I'm not feeling the rear valence. The dash looks like it's cluttered, how bout hardwiring the radar detector?

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
HilfigerCelica said:
I like the car overall but I'm not feeling the rear valence. The dash looks like it's cluttered, how bout hardwiring the radar detector?
My thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Setup looks good minus the Buddy Club rear. I would swap that for a TRD rear valence or RMM.
Other than that and what has already been posted by other members, I like.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
the only part i like about the car is the rmm cf wing.....nutn else i like....but definately post some more pics when get your rims :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you guys are really hard to please. To each their own I guess. The radar detector is getting hardwired, but after hours and hours of putting on a kit, I didn't feel like dealing with it. But thanks for the opinions....

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I like the front and sides but I am going to have to agree with the others about the rear. I dont really like the BC rear, it just makes it look off. IMO a better rear would make a huge difference. The wing is tight Is your car dropped any Danny? Your right though, RIMS!!!! Otherwise good job.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope, not dropped... yet! I was to get 18s before I drop it though... I only have like a 2-3 inch ground clearance, the blitz front is LOW! So does anyone actually like the BC rear?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Well I used to. Actually that was an understatement. I had an infatuation with the BC rear. I cracked my first. Got another. Then destroyed that before finally giving in to Kaminari and its urethane pieces.

So hmm..yea. But it wasnt until much later that I saw the brute ugliness of the BC rear that everyone else but me saw.

What? well you did ask right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts