NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a set of Konig Tantrum 17" wheel with yokohoma tires. Thread is about 60% on tires and wheel in excellent condition. Prefer buyers from the Houston TX area because I really dont want to ship these wheels but if offer is high enough then I will ship them. come by and take a look if you are intested. Hit me up with an email and we'll arrange something. Make offers!!

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ok, I've made the image's smaller so that the people with slow connections wont get stuck. If you want to view the full sized picture, just click on the picture, and it should open a new browser window with the larger picture in it.

If these aren't sold in the next two weeks, let me know, I think I'll have enough money for them by that time (if not sooner), and I'll have a freind of mine in Texas pick them up for me.

·
Registered
425 Posts
They look great, the wheels are a bit heavier then stock 16s, but for under $600 I think it's worth it. I just need to wait for another pay check, and hopefully be able to convince my wife to let me get them. I am planning to get new wheels and tire by next fall, but if I can get a good deal on some nice wheels now, I think it's worth it. From what I can tell, and correct me if I'm wrong, it looks like you have 215/45R17 tires on them, meaning
the wheels should be 17x7 in size. It also looks like you have lowered the car, or is that just a visual effect of the wheels? I'm also wondering what the offset is on the wheels. I looks like they stick out a bit further then the stock wheels, which I like as the stock ones seem to be tucked in a bit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts