NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Wus up with everybody'd down views about Konig, I am still trying to figure out from my previous posts months ago why nobody likes Konig!! Everybody likes to say I don't like them but they never say why, wus up with that?

Justin

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yeah I like JDM stuff but I dunno man something about Konig's wheels designs and their graphite color with the polished outer lip is awesome!!

Justin

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yes I think they are a little on the heavy side but they are beautiful wheels! A buddy of mine put some 17's on his Intergra GSR though and I couldn't really tell that much of a difference performance wise, course his is a stick shift. I have a GT auto and am planning on getting 18's. As far as that goes I think all 18 inch wheels are heavy for the most part anyway, sure you pay like a $1000-$1500 more to save like up to 6 pounds but its waisted money in my opinion cause any larger wheel will slow you down, its more rotational weight and actually can change the gearing parameters of the tranny. Anyway even if u buy the High Dollar stuff its a waist because once you put them 17-18 inch tires on then guess what it still weight over 50 pounds no matter how much the wheel weighs!! As far as I am concerned just get what u like cause any bigger whel is going to hurt performance!!

Justin

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I have the Verdicts and I am very happy with Konigs quality although I like to trade my Verdicts in for some Holes, they look really good!!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yeah I think I am going to get the Holes in 18X7.5" in graphite, they look bad ass on silver especially with that polished outer lip and stuff!! Doesn't matter if they are havy or not, this car aint that fast, its quick for an auto but it will never be quick to me unless it pulls at least an 11 sec. quarter mile and we all know that WILL NEVER HAPPEN LOL!! Thats what I got the good old 67 Bird for yo, now its fast, the Celica is all show yo!!

Justin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts