*Emerald coast drag way
*Bayfront
*Party's
*Hang out and talk about car's.
(Hope to see u guys soon.)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Does your club pay im looking to put my go-cart into a club it should fit in yours.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kerupt imagez is the ricey'ist club name i've ever heard and i've seen plenty of them and most of them fit that binomial format
Learn how to spell

Does your club pay im looking to put my go-cart into a club it should fit in yours
We got a comedian here lol :gay:

·
Registered
759 Posts
:rimshot: seriously, spelling words incorrectly is the most lame $hit ever, it's kind of like taking a car with an unpainted bodykit to a show...... :hide:

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
i was just on their website... they've got the unpainted body kitted cars, lol

And on their site the banner at the top has a pic of their group which if u notice also has a red celica with a white front unpainted veilside bumper. I also noticed that your clubs only sponsor is some vynil store. How inviting does a club sound with free stickers, lol... id personally would look for one that could get me discount on parts.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
silverCELICAgt-s said:
i was just on their website... they've got the unpainted body kitted cars, lol

And on their site the banner at the top has a pic of their group which if u notice also has a red celica with a white front unpainted veilside bumper. I also noticed that your clubs only sponsor is some vynil store. How inviting does a club sound with free stickers, lol... id personally would look for one that could get me discount on parts.
the unpainted celica is cats car lol. She keeps saying shes doing all the work herself but I'm sorry, it doesnt take weeks upon weeks to put on a kit and paint it. I can fit and install a kit in a few hrs, then about 1 week to get it to fit like stock. Leaving it that long means your a ricer. Anywho I was reading the guest book and I see the rice police stopped by. Alright which one of you is the rice police lol.

Noone has came to a meet the last 5 times you made the same lamo thread.
I was also looking at your "prospects" All I have to say about that is get new ones, all those cars are eye sores (suzuki aerio, even the white celica with the half molded flares) I gave you guys some more advertisment, I submitted your whole club to laughatrice.com :wiggle:

·
Registered
173 Posts

My go-kart >>> your club they are perfect for each other.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
CeliKill180 said:
the new SI they have is nice,... the older SI is ok too but those are the only cars that looked good to me.
ep3? they look like ass

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the unpainted celica is cats car lol. She keeps saying shes doing all the work herself but I'm sorry, it doesnt take weeks upon weeks to put on a kit and paint it. I can fit and install a kit in a few hrs, then about 1 week to get it to fit like stock. Leaving it that long means your a ricer. Anywho I was reading the guest book and I see the rice police stopped by. Alright which one of you is the rice police lol.

Noone has came to a meet the last 5 times you made the same lamo thread.
I was also looking at your "prospects" All I have to say about that is get new ones, all those cars are eye sores (suzuki aerio, even the white celica with the half molded flares) I gave you guys some more advertisment, I submitted your whole club to laughatrice.com
Since iam doing my car whenever i have spare time it is taking me a while.I dont care if u could do a body kit in one week good for u thats probably the only thing u do in my case i am a married person and i have priorities so thats the reason its taking me so long. Its funny how there is so many childesh people in this forum. I posted this flyer that way i could meet with some people from my area that have the same car i have and have fun.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.