NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in town for work again in a few weeks. My free time is going to be thursday 8/31 thru sunday 9/3. If anyone would like to join up again that weekend I'd be up for lunch or dinner or something. I'm not sure of plans yet. Similar to last time I might be playing poker saturday night, so possibly a saturday dinner. I am flying back sunday, so a sunday lunch might work also.

Just giving a heads up. I know it's a holiday weekend so people might already have plans. Just throwing it out there. :D

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
That's cool man. I still need to hook up with you in FL Jim. I know, I've been bad at this. lol Just got back from GA yesterday and been kind of busy lately.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a call in to my friend that I play poker with on saturdays. I'm not sure if the saturday I'm up there is "Poker Saturday" or not.

I should be able to do somethign Friday.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
T-Rock said:
That's cool man. I still need to hook up with you in FL Jim. I know, I've been bad at this. lol Just got back from GA yesterday and been kind of busy lately.
Yeah, I'm back about it too. I think you have transportation now though, which makes it easier. I did basically nothing all weekend though, too bad you didnt' remind me a couple days ago.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I almost bumped this up last night. :) Looks like it won't be too many people, but that should work for me. Is that wing place far from you? Or where else would be good?

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
2000 XYR said:
I almost bumped this up last night. :) Looks like it won't be too many people, but that should work for me. Is that wing place far from you? Or where else would be good?
I'll start a new thread for this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts