NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sellin my lambo door hinges. I need to save up some cash and get some body work done. If someone local can come take off the kit and trade me their factory stuff and put it on then I'll let you have em for like $350. They are Tenrai doors and come with a lifetime guarantee on everything. Second of all the shocks are almost gone so you'd need new shocks. PM me with any questions.

~Surge

·
Registered
93 Posts
I want to make sure I understand your offer. You want the buyer to remove your hinges, install theirs and then I am assuming reinstall the lambo hinges on their vehicle (as they could not drive away w/o any door hinges)
All this labor completed by the buyer and pay you 350.00 as well??

·
Banned
350 Posts
SouthEastCelica said:
I want to make sure I understand your offer. You want the buyer to remove your hinges, install theirs and then I am assuming reinstall the lambo hinges on their vehicle (as they could not drive away w/o any door hinges)
I'd rather take the ebay ones rather then go through all that trouble LOL

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
dude you got pm im goin back to dallas this weekend for july 4th

·
Banned
350 Posts
SouthEastCelica said:
I'd rather take the ebay ones rather then go through all that trouble LOL

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol wait hold on i think i mistyped what i was trying to say. I'll just need ur stock hinges in exchange for these +$350 obo i mean im just trying to get some money together to fix up some stuff just give me an offer...and no im not from houston im from dallas and there are pics in my gallery if u want to see them on my car-

~Surge

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i mean i have to save up and get my invader kit painted and put on but i'm looking for a cf invader hood...or just pm me with the parts ur willing to let go of. Thanks bro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts