NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
ebay is always selling stuff like that :)...to bad they didnt have a decently cheap kit that would actually work on a celi....

·
Registered
15 Posts
has anyone actually bought the kit and then done the mod? I was thinking about doing it but i might sell my car so i don't know how much it will depreciate the value

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eh..not for me either...i think the extent of my exterior door mods would be shaved handles............................and suicide doors ;)

seriously though...i'm all bout the lambo look sticking with the lambos, but i dunno about the suicide, can't decide.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
I have an idea, how about everone here send me a dollar and i'll buy a copy of the how to kit and then send everyone here a copy. LOL LOL LOL
Justin

·
Registered
755 Posts
I don't like suicide much...lambo would be sooooo pimp tho

·
Registered
43 Posts
I actually purchased the "how to" disc awhile back...it's pretty much worthless stuff. I'm just hoping decah.net comes out with the kit for the Celica like they said they would. I don't think lambo doors are rice at all...I think it's an original and even sometimes practical idea. The way it's designed the doors are allowed to open normally to a certain degree for quick entry and exit...but for tight spaces I think it would be a convenient feature. I've had my car for a year and I take pride in my 100% stock look...but I think those doors would kick some arse.

·
Registered
298 Posts
lambo doors = hot

i got one of those "how-to" discs... didn't really tell much, just basic theories... gonna be working on mine as soon as the damn weather breaks long enough for me to get the Celica out and to my body man... i'm afraid to work on this myself with this damned paintjob... he messes it up, he gets to paint it again...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts