NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
HSD + VVTL-i = 53X
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a TRD fuel door from this seller back on July 4 2012, its been over a month now, and he still hasn't replied to any of my pm's. Communication was great until i sent payment, after that he stopped replying. At this point i'm wondering if he just ran away with my money, because i gave him plenty of time to tell me if he shipped the item. I've seen that he logged in to the site at least 3 times since i sent the cash, but still no response. I hope this thread gets his attention. I will be filing a case with Paypal if he doesn't respond to this thread or my pm's in 1 week.

·
HSD + VVTL-i = 53X
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is the last pm i received from the seller on the 4th of july...

lamboceliGTS said:
Cool ill ship out as soon as it clears!
i didnt know paypal needed time to clear the payment?!?!

·
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"
1,546 Posts
:eatpop: lambo, of all people, should be coming through with a sale. he has voiced his opinion plenty of times in the shady sellers threads, so he should come through for you no matter what. gl though man!

·
HSD + VVTL-i = 53X
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks i sure hope so, his feedback was good, i really hope his internet is down or something!

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
lambo, of all people, should be coming through with a sale. he has voiced his opinion plenty of times in the shady sellers threads, so he should come through for you no matter what.
This is true, although we've seen previously regular members disappear for no reason before...

Kore971, please keep us updated here. Remember that PayPal allows you to start a dispute first to get the attention of the seller, before updating it to a claim, in which action is taken by PayPal against his account. Use what you have.

·
HSD + VVTL-i = 53X
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is true, although we've seen previously regular members disappear for no reason before...

Kore971, please keep us updated here. Remember that PayPal allows you to start a dispute first to get the attention of the seller, before updating it to a claim, in which action is taken by PayPal against his account. Use what you have.
Ok i will, i've purchased many items through this site, but haven't been scammed before so ill start a dispute first.

·
HSD + VVTL-i = 53X
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is something i dug up that he posted in the past..., he said he wouldn't wait 2 weeks with no communication, i waited 4 weeks..., so where does he stand with that topic now?

lamboceliGTS said:
Simple lack of communication on sellers part and now it's an issue.

Hospital or not you were logged on. Without taking two seconds to write a simple pm.

I wouldnt wait two weeks with no communication. Papal and credit card charge back.

It's january 8th and he still has no product nor refund? Yep, good seller. I say this based on your actions, you csn sit behind a computer and type all you want but it won't change the fact it was never shipped and I'm guessing isn't anytime soon.

·
HSD + VVTL-i = 53X
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still no reply from him..., but he logged in yesterday...

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
I purchased a TRD fuel door
Kel, I am appalled.

It's a Toyota Sports Lids.

:chuckles:

Good luck. The guy seemed straight laced and didn't hesitate to give his two cents against a dishonest seller. It might have been all an act though. Who knows. :shrugs:

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
hope he chimes in, i texted him about this thread

·
HSD + VVTL-i = 53X
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You mean sports 'LID' haha , yea i know., communication was great until i sent the cash..., i hope he replies soon...

Kel, I am appalled.

It's a Toyota Sports Lids.

:chuckles:

Good luck. The guy seemed straight laced and didn't hesitate to give his two cents against a dishonest seller. It might have been all an act though. Who knows. :shrugs:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.