NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was testing out the purge kit i got and after i connected the solenoid to the braided hose which went to the bottle, the connection at the bottle started to leak out some n20. I tried to cover it up using my fingers but obviously it was too cold. I tried to tighten the bottle afterwards and it kept leaking. It eventually stopped but what is wrong with it?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
is there like a rubber peice i need around the bottles output thing?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, 40 views and not one person wants to comment on my problem? thanks guys....

·
Registered
949 Posts
umm.. maybe none of us 40 have nitrous, there are MAD turbo members around lately

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
you need to get some teflon tape and tape up the threads.......

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i did but the **** just tears through it

·
Registered
80 Posts
If the teflon rolls up when you tighten the fitting, wrap the other direction. wrap it tight as possible and give it at least three layers. Good luck :burnout:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know but its like the leak is coming from the VERY VERY small gap between the outlet and the outlets holding spot

·
Registered
80 Posts
Need to see the line and what its end looks like.... That style fiting on the tank ussually has a tapered seat...no need for teflon.. :shrugs:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will post pics later tonight, right now im busy, thanks for the help jrs00gts and ahnjae check back tommorow, should have pics by then

1 - 11 of 11 Posts