NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My leather seat are cracked. Are cracked seats covered under warranty?

·
Registered
281 Posts
FYI I maintain my leather with good stuff, and it still is showing signs of premature wear and tear... 2.5 years old and theres missing spots of leather? WTF... if this is what is happening to you, it could be covered under warranty. My friend's mom's RX300 had leather, it cracked and faded in a year (she didnt take care of it at all either) and when she went to the local lexus/toyota dealership and presented her problem they replaced the 2 front seats at no cost. Im thinking bout goin up there myself...

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
LaW said:
thats also from sliding in and out of the seats, there is a proper way of getting in :)
I love your replies man.......but yeah like TRD StreetRacing said, they should not be warrantiable....what a word......but hey, if you can make the dealer cover them at no cost :thumbup: to ya.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I had my driver side replaced under warrenty!!! and i believe it was due to getting in and out of my car, it was just on the driver seat by the door, just started to chip away.. my dealership has always been awesome about warrenty work. all i did was show them and tell them how old the car is and they agreed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts