NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed any LED underglow kits like this one LED if so are they hard to install? also anyone ever get a shift knob with LED lights in it?

·
Registered
760 Posts
heres my shift knob that I modified. Bought the one off of ebay that flashes blue then green and it was lame, so I ripped the led part out and put my own high illuminecense led in, but i had to put an opaque plastic piece between the led and holes on top because it was too bright.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
i actually just finished installing my streetfx colorstor led lighting kit (16 mil color or whatever version). there were 10 18" tubes but could onyl fit 8 (3 on sides and 1 fornt 1 back) the wireing is very basic. its a power wire and a chasse ground. all the tubes connect together daisy chain style. Biggest issue is mounting and running all the rather thick wires up under the car in places where they wont high suspension, exhaust or just be exposed to get cought by something. but all in all very easy to instlal. i'll get pics up later and feel free to ask me if u have questions :)

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
^^ :( i have to redo all of them. i have been waiting to see if Dan would get allgen back up so i could save them but looking like not. after hin i'll start workon all of them again. and i'll get pics of the lighing up :) so u all have to wait till after the weekend ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts