NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 1996 Toyota Corolla with the Japanese FX-GT front end. The fog lights are really rare, and I don't want to drill into the back caps for the HID bulb grommets and risk damaging the projector bowls with HIDs. So I've been looking for alternatives, and the 7th gen Celica fogs seem to be the best bet.

Is there someone in NorCal who could lend me a 7th gen Celica fog light for test fitting? I know that the adjustment screw position is off, but if the fog light fits in the brackets and looks okay (with the lens protruding significantly further), I'll buy a set off eBay and start modifying them to fit and adjust. I promise I'll return it in the same condition, I'm meticulous in taking care of stuff.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont know if anyone will help out but you could buy celica Foglight reps
http://www.amazon.com/00-05-TOYOTA-CELICA-FOG-LIGHT/dp/B00BOFCCVA/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429476784&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=celica+foglight+winjet
They are the same exact size and everything but lack mount brackets
Thanks man. I was just hoping to get a light to test fit before dropping $50. Because I might also try to fit some Fusion fog lights, harder to work with but better results.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts