NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok story:

Paid Carlos (LeO_LiO) for making me a CF hatch for the celica a while back (2 months ago) in adviced saying would be a week or so to make and i could just come pick it up. Well there were times were we were both busy or a time his brother scratched it. Which is fine it happens, same with weather and work. We are all busy. But anyways...

Told Leo week in advanced coming friday 8am to his house to pick it up. I arrived yesterday at the address given to me at 8 on the dot to find out the address came to a house complex with over 60 houses with the same address. Meaning each house had a sub number like apartments. And at the same time the number he gave me was off........ so i was pissed and out of luck and 7 hours from home. So i was pissed with only one other friend in San Diego ,Jarrett, yes the guy that ppl says that is unreliable and no one likes... but anyways found his fathers number and this was like 9:30 by this time. SO i finnally got a house number for Leo.
Got there and he was sleeping.......
So i needed my hatch asap bc i made an appointment with a glass replacement company at 11 in SD. Well he tells me he doesnt have it and its in Tijauana or ppl that dont know Mexico..... and was told would be 2 hours. WTF should have had it before i freaken came. Retard, stupid. But i bite my tounge and waited with his family which were nice but 2 hours passed and he said he was 30 min from coming so i told him to meet me were i was getting the glass switched out. By now it was 11:30 so should be at the place around 12 or 12:30. Well 1:30 he is still in Mexico.....
Im pissed off bc i still have 7 hour drive home and to get the glass and hatch installed....... he says he is on his way.
2:30 still by the border going to his place. WTF he was suppose to meet me a long ago and he is going home???? Ok he is not answering his phone either just text. Tell him im in a hurry need to leave soon.
3;30 he barely is on the highway close by. at this point im tired and pissed bc no way i am changing out the glass or getting stuff done and if i leave now it would be 10 when i got home.
Pretty much was pissed when he got there. had nothing to say. nothing to compensate me with or anything. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Horrible business. We all have lives, jobs, projects, school, etc but times when someone want to buy somethiing or needs help i will meet them half way or be on time to help. I sold a TRD bumper recently from someone in Cali and i arrived an hour from my house the time they were to arrive. That is good bussiness not sleeping threw it.
ANd Leo for someone being older, has something of a bussiness, and somewhat good feedback from others. YOu are horrible to do bussiness with.
The CF hatch was in good condition, not sure of fitment bc i arrived in AZ at about 11:30 pissed and tired. :bang::bang::bang:
end rant. will leave negative feedback.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
I wont say anything except for wtf!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no didnt get the glass swapped or i would probably have gotten back to AZ at 2. and i was already tired. and i only paid ahead for materials and such. Like the hatch looks good. i have no idea of fitment yet till i can find a place locally for the glass swap. but literally it was a waste of a day.

And what i left him in feedback is I like quality work but i also like quality business. You will never see any business from me, my race team, friends, or anyone i know bc of such business and i used to tell everyone he is good. NO more. I cant deal with ppl that waste my time. I had so much else to do that day and other places to go......

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
Thats a terrible way to conduct business. Halfway through, I was starting to think that you drove out there for nothing, but i'm glad that's not the case.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah thats what i thought. was thanks to my friend out there i was able to contact his dad and wake him up......

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Ok first then all you pay me like 1 month ago and you told me that you will pick up the hatch in the next week and i took the hatch to my house and then you told me that you wont be able to pick up the hood and i told you that i had the hatch in tijuana mexico and to take the hatch back to usa we need to take them to the border and they need to see what it is and it takes time and i told you that i dont want to have it in my house in chula vista because we have kids all the time and you saw that when you where in my house and they broke the first one that i made from you playing so i told you to tell me when you are going to pick up the trunk so i can have a new one ready and you told me next week and i made a new one for you and lost money on the first one and you call me ones again and told me you wont be able to pick it up and i lost another day in the border to cross the other one that's 2 days of my work for nothing so i took it back to tijuana so nothing happen to it one more time and the 3rd week i was not able to meet you so i told me and you told me that it was going to be a month till you can pick up the hatch so the hatch was in tijuana and then you send me a text like and told me that you will pick it up Friday and you know that i work and go to school that its why i told you that it was better for me to give you the hatch Sunday or Saturday and you still want to pick it up on Friday i mist a test in my school to give you the hatch and lost another day of work to take ONE more time the hatch back to chula vista to give it to you and i still drive like 1houre to give you the trunk and you still mad but its ok i am sorry to make you wait on me but if you say something do it dont say something and cancel it because your not the only guy busy

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bottom Line on what you said. you cant control your family life when comes to business. Do you plan on making your business partners wait at your home while you get up from sleeping, out of pjs and ready?

Serious..... work and school..... you were asleep, i woke you up. And may i add I let you know week in advance about my arrival. Not my fault or any person you do busy with that your little siblings are reckless.

***You were not on time, you were asleep. Product was not on location of pick-up address nor delievered in a timely manner, 2 hours turned into 6 hrs.*****

Seriously your excuss that you made above was childish at best. And when you work with others for your product you tailor your schedule to work with your partners especially if they are coming out of town from far away.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
is that really a run on sentance? I find it highly amusing you were asleep.

Op im glad you got the hatch, hope it fits well.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
didnt relize it was a run on sentence lol. no wonder it was hard to read

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
I couldnt make sense of if lol.

Perhaps because I was a business student im more inclided to think differently. But everything he did was straight up unprofessional and boarderline childlike.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im a business minor and do business with alot of ppl. was just out there. but his family was nice but its not a way to keep your partners entertained while your out away in mexico. Idk i said how the trasnaction went, how i felt and gave him negative feedback. Very unproffesional indeed.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Something similar happened to me, drove around 3 hours, and the guys family was there and not him. I called and he didn't answer but his excuse was good lol he was on his motorcycle riding to meet me. He even threw in some free parts.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
why wouldnt you just order a cf hatch offline and save yourself the 8 hr drive. Oviously the price must have been good

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont get me wrong guys leo knows his stuff about cf and doing it right. love the hatch just not the business and transaction that took place. And yes a good price indeed. and was worth the trip over shipping.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts