NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Well i believe i am going to get rid of my All-trac, a coworker of mine really loves my Sc400 and asked me if i was planning of seeling it anytime soon even though i just got it like over a month ago. He didnt even ask me about the price but said how does 15K sound. I was thinking about it, the guy has 15K in cash and is willing to get my car even this moment. With that 15K, i could also sell my all-trac ( was offered 10K from at least 3 people) with that i would be able to buy the wrx sti cash adding the rest from my pocket. I didnt have new cars yet and the celica is old, and the lexus isnt the youngest either (7years) so, i am really considering the WRX STi, I was never a mitsubishi fan thats why i dont want the EVO. Tell me what do you guys think and if its worth getting rid of both for 1 new one.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, i would be able to get one because my cousin is on the order list for a while now (was going to trade his SS Camaro for it ) but he is getting married so decided to get a one year old used BMW 330Xi, so therefore i would be able to take his spot. Deposit is $1,000

·
Registered
306 Posts
i remember you got the lexus for a good price. what was it again?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hell man, go for it. Evenwith your alltrac being as clean and nice as it is, that STi sounds awsome and the potential for it once the mods start becoming available is huge. Plus you will have the practicality of a 4 door.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
definately go for it man :thumbup:

i am pretty sure you are going to miss your all trac...damn for 10k that car is steal with the condition that car is in.

maybe you can also get a beater on the side or something because i wouldnt make the STi my daily driver.

·
Registered
493 Posts
go for it... good choice...and why not a daily driver? you will definitely save some money on fuel from the SC400 and all-trac... and you have a warranty...

·
Registered
718 Posts
STI IS SOO TIGHT, my friend sent me some pics of the gauges at night, man they are one of da best!

Your ALL-TRAC is one sweet ride and the LEX is near mint from what I remember, tough decision but I'd say if you can get the STI without the markup, def do it! Good luck man

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You're right guys, i got the SC400 for 12 K...so i would earn $3,000. And yes i will miss my all-trac badly, very rear car.....and 75% of the people dont know that it's fast, but a new car is a new car and i think thats a great opportunity..i also got a $1.50 raise so that will kinda make my check alittle bit better :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oh - if you go through with this and have any spare parts available for the Alltrac Lemme know :) - I'm not giving mine up for anything :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts