NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Black & Yellow
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some license plate lights from LEDmod a while back for me and my buddy and installed them and they were working fine. Now both sets seem to be flashing randomly. Is it possible there is a loose connection? Or is there a relay or something else I can do to stop it. I'm not too familiar with electrical set ups of cars so I was just hoping someone had some insight into the situation. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Pull them back out and make sure they are pushed all the way in and fit snugly

·
Black & Yellow
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think this is the problem, any other suggestions? Any ideas would be appreciated. I know it's not something just pertaining to my car as my friends is having the same problem.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
im just getting a new set since i have warranty on mine. i had the same problem.

·
Black & Yellow
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any other thoughts. I guess it could been a bad batch of leds because I bought them at the same time. I was hoping for a different solution.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Does it happen when just hooked to a 12V source? Sounds like it would if it's a typical problem that others are having. Is the flashing a consistent flash, or random? I'd return them.

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,582 Posts
Sounds like a poor or loose solder joint. Possibly on the board. Just contact LEDMod.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I feel like Microsoft was somehow involved in their creation. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts