NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Y make ur car sound like shit? Being loud n proud only works on twitter, in real life it gets u made fun of.

If u want a better sound either get a full exhaust system or a magnaflow cat back. Id rather the community im apart of not make their cars sound like a 16yo with a fart can tipped civic. Drags all of us down.

2000 GTS Turbo

·
Registered
143 Posts
I couldn't agree more with mxaustin.... I've gone with a Greedy SP2 cat back, but this has been on for over a decade now...

·
Registered
26 Posts
my track car has an nvidia muffler. sounds a whole lot better that running no muffler. also you get no performance gain from deleting the muffler unless you remap ecu or otherwise alter mixture.

·
Registered
198 Posts
my track car has an nvidia muffler. sounds a whole lot better that running no muffler. also you get no performance gain from deleting the muffler unless you remap ecu or otherwise alter mixture.
is that a cat delete system or just the muffler?
what find of DBA do you need to stay under?

O2 sensor is before the cat and there is no 2nd 02 so tune will not be affected.

guys here talk about the ecu needing to ‘re-learn’ after battery disconnect but you will have an isolator cut out or do you run a aftermarket ecu?

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,552 Posts

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
If you want full loud, permanent hearing damage, and constant harassment from the police then by all means no muffler and straight pipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts