NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
is that right taillight photoshopped in?

and ive never heard of a TTR Celica

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No the right light isnt photoshopped and TTR is toyota team racing in Australia(our corolla rally car team but they branded some camry's,corollas and celicas i think) with ttr badging...basically over here there are 3 models all with the same motor only differences are cosmetic...ie SX(basic model) crappy rims,single cd player,no sunroof etc, then there was the ZR(top of the line) factory rims,cd stacker,sunroof etc and then i guess to get rid of the remaining celicas in Australia they decided to flash up the SX model and rebadge it with TTR but i could be wrong as i think my model is equivelant to your 03-04+ models....basically ive got a SX with ZR features + wider gearbox gates,hardwiring,lower rev limiter :mad: ...would u like to see more pics?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
yes

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok im off to KFC lol but here are some more pics...i just put a K&N high flow filter in as well as my mechanic said CAI are a wate of time if im considering F/I plus i havnt lowered it yet as i want to put my JPvisage front lip and side skirts and BKstyle rear on first so dont bag me for the gaps hehehehe and lambo doors are in the process...here we go..

·
Registered
88 Posts
k2roo: dude no point asking these guys about ur car specs, TTR celica is Australia only.

It's basically a late model GTS. Thats it. No performance extras at all. Only some very minor cosmetic changes. And nope u don't wider shift gates, engine and tranny are same from Australian sx to zr.

Some pointers:
Your gear boot is installed incorrectly.
You might want to rethink your choice in parts. IMO the wheels, tail, wing, and interior decals must go.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
rickshawed said:
k2roo: dude no point asking these guys about ur car specs, TTR celica is Australia only.

It's basically a late model GTS. Thats it. No performance extras at all. Only some very minor cosmetic changes. And nope u don't wider shift gates, engine and tranny are same from Australian sx to zr.

Some pointers:
Your gear boot is installed incorrectly.
You might want to rethink your choice in parts. IMO the wheels, tail, wing, and interior decals must go.
evil eye said:
...and that rainbow Toyota windshield banner needs to go too.
dawt

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
why?lol..why must the stickers and tail go lol...its not a fast car at least let me make it look fast lol...yeh i know most of the changes are cosmetic but i was convinced there were some performance changes...i have seen some newcelica members with my exact same car only they are over there...i just thought there may have been some changes like i was told wider gates and hard wiring...your cars do look good wingless however i think there are only say 5 peeps in oz who have done that..probably not even that many...p.s i have repaired the shift boot since that pic!!! also my australian mechanic reckons he rang trd direct and they have never heard of a trd kazuma...im confused can someone explain?i want a kazuma but they reckon they dont make em..only trd sports muffler for AU$1700

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok punks im jumping on my Kangaroo and coming over there to whack yas with a eucalyptas tree lol.........seriously im considering ditching the wing on one condition my yank allies!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts