NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep my car parked in an on campus parking garage during the week because I walk to classes. Well my fear came true when I needed to take a trip to the store. The first thing I notice is the antenna bent down, so no biggie, time to get a s2000. Then I see it's wrapped around my spoiler, so I'm getting kinda pissed. I just ordered the front bumper plate cover from Doug, so when I goto open the trunk to get screws I'm like :angry: because my liscense plate is gone! I had a custom Purdue tag from Tennessee so I guess some *** decided it would look nice on their wall.

So that's it, nothing major is messed up, a few scratches on the spoiler and trunk, I'm driving around ghetto with no tags (filed a report so I shouldn't get a ticket until i get a temporary). Does anyone know if there are locking mechanisms on those plate covers you can get? End of story, I gotta buy a new antenna, s2000 i presume, and if I overhear anyone talking about custom Purdue tags I'm going to be the living sh*t outta him!
:wiggle: :bang:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
If there light scratches get meguiers Scratch X
AWESOME product .... they will not be there anymore.
Sorry to hear about the incedent ... with the S2000 entena get some locktight and put it on the treads before putting it on, to prevent it from getting stollen.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome, thanks for the advice BRAK! The scratches don't dig into the paint so I'm going to try that. I think I'm going to put that locktight on the license plate threads when i get a new one...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.