NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Tri-State Celi owners

We should get a list of all the celica's in the area, so we can try and figure out who we are seeing when another passes by. Maybe the color, distinguishing features, and location? I just think id would be interesting to see whos out there near each other.

I'll start it off...

I drive a Silver GT, lowered, FN01R-C wheels, stock body for the moment, soon to have a custom magnaflow exhaust welded up. I'm normally in Philadelphia or Kutztown, or somewhere in between.

·
You know nothing.
2,146 Posts
Where would I typically see this Celica of yours in Philadelphia?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Okay I have a spectra blue boosted gt-s, TRD kit, loud skunk2 exhaust system with a turbo XS blowoff valve Other than that, CF invader hood and CF hatch, no wing. I am all over- NY, CT as well as in PA when I visit my friends from school. I have noticed a few celica's starting to pop up near by home in Westchester/Putnam counties NY, any of you on here!?!?!?!?! -Lou

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where would I typically see this Celica of yours in Philadelphia?
I keep it in a parking garage at 34th and market, so around that area or headed out towards the ben franklin bridge... i used to work in jersey for a while.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
From just outside of Pittsburgh, but for school I am in Erie, PA. My car is here now not for long! damn snow.

Carbon Blue
GTS
Enkei Evo 5 wheels
WW front lip (soon to have TRD sides and rear)
lowered
red calipers
red out tails
black insert headlights

That should cover the immediate exterior! ^^

·
Registered
128 Posts
Black / Sivier 00 GT-S
Boothwyn, PA (Delaware / PA Border Line)

Kyo Angled Out Exhaust
BC2 BodyKit
TRD Carbon Fiber Spoiler

I no longer have the decals on.

By the way does any one know where I can get a good paint job.?

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^ are you tired of ur two tone?

I know of a place that apparantly does show pieces all the time. they are very good apparantly. Should be workin on my buddies car to match the paint his bumpers since the last guy couldn't. ill find out for you. (i will be near Route 8 Butler, Pittsburgh area)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm on a 2000 spectra blue GT-S, stock body, lowered, tsunami tails, jdm sidemarkers, greddy evo 2 exhaust, NJ plates but I'm mostly in the wilkes-barre/scranton area because of college, and in north jersey. honk if you see me

·
Registered
729 Posts
2000 GT-S, carbon blue, lowered, stock hood with raised cf hoodscoop, black wheels with chrome lip, and tinted tails.

Soon though Ill be full kam kit, carbon fiber hood, and tinted headlights.

Around the bedford and johnstown area. About halfway between pittsburgh and harrisburg.

·
You know nothing.
2,146 Posts
Silver '00 GT-S, black 17s, greddy evo2, stock bodied. Used to be in Philly all the time, but I moved it back to my parents house for storage, in Lancaster.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts