NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Congrats again, looks like a wonderful time was had by all. Health and Happiness to you and yours, Liz. :)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

what Todd had to do in order to get ready for those two words

where is his other hand?? a little early for in-da-butt isn't it??

and this is just plain sick...!!!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
all kidding aside, congratulations to both Liz and Todd, may the rest your lives be filled with joy and success.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
industrialTOOL said:
what happened to everyones face in this pic? did you all watch the ring or something?
sorry about that, the shot is a little overexposed but I wanted to make sure I got a pic of the leg thingie flying through the air.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
kaioshin said:

sorry about that, the shot is a little overexposed but I wanted to make sure I got a pic of the leg thingie flying through the air.
ohhhh.... i was wondering why everybody was staring at the chandalere.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts

"Hey Baby I'm a member of the Kilbasi Possie.......and I drive a Cavalier........wanna do it?"

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
OK, Jake, if you are going to keep your tie folded, please iron it before you go out! You look like Hippie Origami!

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
:werd:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MicaCeli said:

"Hey Baby I'm a member of the Kilbasi Possie.......and I drive a Cavalier........wanna do it?"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO!!!! BAHAHAHAH!!!

Slava stop trying to kiss Mei's ass. Unless you are going for "IN DA BUTT" :gap:

J, I think it's amazing enough that he DIDN'T show up in a misfit's or ICP t-shirt. :chuckles:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts