NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a local show yesterday put on by a Florida Scion group. I wasn't expecting anything big but the turnout was pretty decent. Of course it was mainly scions but that is what the show was geared to. Unfortunately the scion dealer manager decided to become a Nazi and take off the show from the Scion club. He ran it into the ground and vetoed most of the votes substituting is opinion on who needs to win. This almost lead to a fight due to messing up the best female ride votes (crazy bitches getting pissed)

I pulled 1st Import and Best ICE (audio video).

The judges all came up to me after saying I was supposed to win Best of Show overall but el douchebago manager thought that this other car should win. They all argued for a good 1/2 hour with him wasling back and forth to my car showing him parts etc to get me to win but he didn't listen. The fact that they all argued for me made me very happy and so though I didn't get a trophy for Best of Show I am still very happy with the result.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Looks good dan!!

But i still see a stock intake manifold... hmm that should be changed out here quickly ;)

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Just amazing and purely clean.

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
which car was it that won best of show? it doesn't seem like the other cars were intensely modified though.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there was one box with a candy paintjob, airbags, vert doors on front, gulwing on back and his hood and trunk flip up backwards. no engine, minimal audio. nice sanded painted dash. it was clearly the only one i was competing with but oh well i just felt good that everyone was trying to get me it :)

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
on idea. there is one (jdmups.com) in early november , same one we were at before but no idea on a university mall. if you find out let me know as my November is decently clear for shows

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
looking good dan. should've taken that best of show but you know shows, all politics. stupid manager. haha.

scioktics? that crew is over there too? their crew is pretty big over here, makes up most of houston's scions.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looking good dan. should've taken that best of show but you know shows, all politics. stupid manager. haha.

scioktics? that crew is over there too? their crew is pretty big over here, makes up most of houston's scions.
yea they are everywhere. the tampa/orlando/gainesville chapters put this on

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Very nice dan! :wave:
I won two trophies this weekend too at a different show :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts