NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm really looking into buying some aftermarket body parts for my celi but shipping from online sources is KILLER expensive because these items are so large. Can you guys recommend any local speed shops that might have some good kits? In specific I'm looking for Kaminari, especially the front bumper. Howbout TRD scoops, wongs, etc? Anywhere around here?

Also, once I have these parts, where should I take it to be painted and what kind of costs am I looking at? Say for example the cost to paint a front bumper or a rear TRD wing. Just an estimate is good, i want to know how much money to plan on spending here.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GT eSence said:
come by n check by my shop Racing Concept, hwy 99 and 168th
thats cool, but what do you have? no offense... its just that mukilteo is quite some ways out of my way unless its worth my while. i dont know that area so i dont know anything about your shop.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Originally posted by KNanthrup
thats cool, but what do you have? no offense... its just that mukilteo is quite some ways out of my way unless its worth my while. i dont know that area so i dont know anything about your shop.
I have a Kaminari front bumper that I may be willing to sell.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
phaqgm said:
I have a Kaminari front bumper that I may be willing to sell.
Awesome, is it carbon blue? (it looks like from your pics). I am close to Sammamish too, I live on Tiger Mountain. How much are you looking to get for it? If you'd rather not discuss then please PM me. Also, regardless of the sale of the bumper, can you tell me about how much it cost you to have it painted? I'm trying to find out how much extra i will need to spend after i get body parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts