NewCelica.org Forum banner

Local z6joker9 blowout sale

739 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  z6joker9 
#1 ·
I'm taking my car back to stock to trade it in, so I'd like to sell the extra stuff and get some needed stock parts. Let me know what you'd like. I would prefer local pickup, but willing to meet if you buy a nice amount of items. I didn't put many prices up but i AM willing to sell for LOW to get it out as quickly as possible. MAKE OFFERS!

I have:

Kaminari front- will need repainting and fiberglass repair. The mounting holes are all cracked.

Rod Millen sides and rear- good condition. Spectra blue.

I will trade all of the above for a stock spectra blue bumper in good condition and my rear with RMM valance attached for your stock rear, and a small amount of cash or something to trade of value. Or you can make me an offer.

Fiber Images Carbon/Blue Kelvar hood. Almost impossible to find, Has an inperfection on one side that appears to be the clear coat wearing off around the size of a frisbee. A re-clear coat should fix it. $300 obo.

Middle Console and Guage cluster, painted red by a shop, for $20 plus the stock console and cluster.

I have a red momo pedal set, with the dead pedal, and the black leather boot cut to fit a celica. It screws into a red momo knob, also included. I'd like to sell these all together, so make a reasonable offer. I will need your stock boot and shifter.

A b&m short shifter. obo

injen intake with k&n filter recharger kit, which was used once. It's blue I think. Make some offer.

TRD exhaust, ext. Tip has some scratches on the bottom, not visable without getting under the car. Muffler has some dings, but functionality is perfect. $300 plus stock exhaust obo.

17" 5zigen 5zr rims with nitto neo-gen 215-45-17 with plenty of thread left. less than 10k on them since new. The rims themselves have what appears to be the reflective coating flaking off of the lip of the wheels only, otherwise great condition. Make an offer including stock rims.

RMM front strut brace and TRD rear strut three point. What do these go for nowadays?

eibach GC coils... make offer plus stock springs.

i also have some sony headunit of somekind, but i lost the remote. it flips down, i'll find out the exact model, but i'd let it go for real cheap if you include your stock deck.

I could use a TOYOTA and a GT badge, if anyone has one laying around that I could buy or trade.

Let me know guys, I want this moved quickly.

See less See more
#3 ·
my first priority is to find a blue front bumper, i'd trade both of those straight out for one. If I can find one for sale I'll buy it straight out and ask for cash on those two items.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.