NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants tickets I need to know now and I need to get them to you like I said before ITs $15 for friday and saterday its a two day ticket!!!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
u can get from toyota haha... nice try trying to rip us off again anus face

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
h0l0grafik said:
u can get from toyota haha... nice try trying to rip us off again anus face
ok your a moron I officaly declare that you need to grow up kid!!! Thats fine go pay 30 bucks I can care less your a dumbass

·
Registered
687 Posts
white2003gts said:

ok your a moron I officaly declare that you need to grow up kid!!! Thats fine go pay 30 bucks I can care less your a dumbass
eat me! I am older than u guy! hahaha ur still in high school kid!

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
h0l0grafik said:

eat me! I am older than u guy! hahaha ur still in high school kid!
Actually Im not and yeah I may be younger than you but I drive a nicer car than you and I act older than you so no matter how much you flame or act inmature your just hurting yourself!

·
Registered
687 Posts
nice stock rims... still think ur stock rims are nicer than mine? muhahhaha. who owns a house biznatch? not you. but i do :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
i dont think your car is very nice white2003gts it looks kinda like a butt hole to me it looks like a stock celica with a stock kit, with ugly stickers on it at leaste justins car doesnt look like it came straight from the dealer and had some gay stickers slapped on it... man what a peice of crap

·
Registered
84 Posts
dude if you guys dont want his tickets than dont post!!!!! Stop flaming on his car a$$holes!!! Get a life!!!!

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
white2003gts: Can I get it cheaper than $15 a piece? Because I need oil change and the radio said $65 or more on any service I can get a pair of tickets free, so I can go there get oil change and get a pair of tickets which means synthetic oil change for $35 would not be too bad.
Thanks

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DRKNEVL said:
dude if you guys dont want his tickets than dont post!!!!! Stop flaming on his car a$$holes!!! Get a life!!!!
BlaqCelica said:
this sh*t is getting gay. leave the guy alone. there are too many immature people on this board now.
cool2miketlu said:
white2003gts: Can I get it cheaper than $15 a piece? Because I need oil change and the radio said $65 or more on any service I can get a pair of tickets free, so I can go there get oil change and get a pair of tickets which means synthetic oil change for $35 would not be too bad.
Thanks

Thank you so much guys it shows there are decent people out there thanks again!!! And mike congrats hope to see you there!!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cool2miketlu said:

So thats no as cheaper price? let me know so I can schedual oil change if it is no.
I'll take 2 tickets for $25 if thats cool with you :D
Yeah I will give you two for $25 not a problem!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cool2miketlu said:
awsome you got a deal! When do you want to make the transaction?
I am pretty much free after 1 ish during the day thats when I usally wake up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts