NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to let you all know I'm contact with BC about longer studs for those of us who have or want front strut tower bars. BC North America is in touch with their mothership and is getting back to me about it. How much longer do we need usually? I shot long and asked for 4-6mm longer to allow full threading of the mount nuts figuring we can just grind them shorter if need be. I also asked if they can be replaced without pulling the struts off the car. I'll update this with what I found out, it may become an option for extended studs when ordering in the future.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jordan,

BC Racing Taiwan has replied back to me and stated they have 9.5 mm longer studs so you may have to cut them down. We sell the studs by corner which come with 3-4 studs each sides for 7.95 each side plus shipping. So your looking at $15.90 plus shipping. If you would like to order please give us a call and we can place the order. The studs will take 2-3 weeks to your door once you place a order.

Regards,Al

BC RACING NORTH AMERICA
Monday-Friday, 9:30 AM-5:30 PM EST.
1-321-206-6381 TEL
1-800-741-1972 FAX
2014 SEMA Show Booth- 21631

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Wait, so I can't run by beatrush front bar on my BC coils without longer studs?

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can, but like the stock strut tower studs they'll be a little short and you may have a hard time getting it torqued down correctly. Especially if you use the stock nuts which are the strongest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts