NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im running off a t3 garret setup. I was going to have my manifold made here in miami,fl by dynamic turbo later on in Nov. I was looking around and found at MWR and found Turbo Performance Turbo Header for Toyota 1ZZ-FE my question is, is Turbo Performance a reliable company and make worthy parts im mostly concerned for leaks and cracks or should i go the other route and get the manifold custom made? (keep in mind there charging me about the same for the custom made manifold around $450) Also will the Turbo Performance manifold fit on our engine bay without moving major parts in our engines for it to fit?

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
people don't seem to like TP around here so i would look somewhere else, maybe stafford if he's not too bussy.
Mine has been fine tho ::knock on wood:: TP said it has a lifetime warranty so it if warped they would replace it. But then again a lot of people here don't trust their costumer support. I personally think they are very helpful. They re-did my TB/MAFS/BOV pipe for free in 2 days when I didn't even buy the kit from them in the first place

It fits fine. It hits the metal sheet that directs air from the hood scoop and makes it rattle, but i guess i should've took that off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts