NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So to be clear are the front 4 pot brembo calipers from a Nissan R34 gtr? Do they directly bolt on to the celica knuckle or do they need an adaptor plate to fit it to the knuckle?
I have a set of R32 gtr calipers that I tried fitting to my matrix but the caliper mounting holes didn't come close to lining up. I was under the impression the Celica and matrix shared the same caliper mounting holes am I wrong?
I am also certain that the brembo r34 gtr v-spec II calipers and and the r32 gtr calipers share the same mounting points (brembo uses larger diameter bolts) so I don't see how this works without an adaptor
I would love to peice together a bbk from parts I have laying around from my nissan days

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
actually, the supra is 5x114.3 which is different than our 5x100. My friend owned a shop and he bought the disc (with no holes) directly from the manufacturer of supra disc and drill it to fit whatever cars. I haven't measure our rear so I don't know if we are using stock Supra rear disc. One thing I am sure is either R34 4pot front or R34 2pot rear can be installed to our rear.
You should have him drill up a few of em and sell em here. Group buy tiem?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts