NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Originally posted by oONoGoAutoOo
wow, pretty expensive.
Agreed, but you have to realize the process of production, even tho it's small, I'm pretty sure it's very costly to have a pair/set to be produced. I should know cuz member, sheizen was suppose to get me a prototype end caps in CF, but his producer figured it'd be quite costly just to make. You would need a huge success within the market of buyers just to cover costs.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Oh yeah, they look great! But I'd be extremely paranoid about an idiot unscrewing those and stealing them! Too many idiots in my area plus I don't have a garage to store my car in. That's just asking to get jacked if I got a set.

But I'll still plan to purchase a pair. Keep us updated if there's a large interest for these.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
ditch this idea unless it can be made more affordable. I think you should stick to producing more TRD Wing CF middle inserts. I think those would sell like crazy again.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Simon, I will gladly buy some of these from you at this price. PM me for details. LOL if this doesn't happen for you then let me know and I will buy your prototypes. You guys are hilarious. Most of you will pay $300 for a freaking c/f splitter but you want pay $100-$120 for these, go figure. The time invested to make these makes them worth this price. I wouldn't do it for any cheaper. Hell you cannot even get real CF stick-ons for less than $50 hardly so a real replacement piece IMO is worth every bit of $120.

Simon I will be calling you soon regarding these things.

Justin

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I thought you could already get some for the Kaminari kit? Hmmmm....weird. Well I think his intentions were to make these for the TRD guys since they don't have much out there for the TRD wing as far as end caps goes. However, now people are complaining about the price. I wonder where those guys are from a few months back that wanted these things?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Originally posted by TRD-CELICA-GT02
Oh yeah, they look great! But I'd be extremely paranoid about an idiot unscrewing those and stealing them! Too many idiots in my area plus I don't have a garage to store my car in. That's just asking to get jacked if I got a set.

exactly what I was thinking

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think at $120 is a fair price. I'll be getting a set for sure! And with Simon he takes pride in what he sells, u know your going to be getting a top notch product!

Mike

·
Registered
352 Posts
hey simon just want to actually thank you for spending time in what you do for the celica owners... when i buy the cf middle section for my trd wing i will be buying the end caps...later

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
GTRD02 said:
hey simon just want to actually thank you for spending time in what you do for the celica owners... when i buy the cf middle section for my trd wing i will be buying the end caps...later
:werd: Same here!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Well if you don't make them then please sell me your prototypes LOL. I think most people are worried about the price. However, like I told you I will gladly pay you $120 for a set. Come on guys where are all of you that said you wanted this aroun 6-7 months ago? I am sure that if we got 10-20 people interested in these than the price would probably drop. In reality $120 for these is not bad considering the price of the materials and the tooling needed to make these. These things are not cheap to produce. Anyways if anybody is interested then please post your interest here.

Justin

1 - 20 of 47 Posts