NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can someone who knows explain something to me?
I'm looking at 2003 celicas right now. Every dealer i go to is willing to go right down to invoice price straight away, furthermore most dealers round here only have 1 on the lot if at all. And many dealers have said to me that they are awaiting toyota to send more.
It seems really weird to me.
They are clearing their lots right now for dirt cheap, but they are anxiously awaiting and making room for the soon to be shipped celicas.
Are the 2004 coming out already? Is this batch still gonna be 2003's but be a different design?

Please only explain if you know for sure, or at least mark as speculation, I dun wanna get all confused :)

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heh, I've decided I'm buying a new car because I've never had one :)
It's just weird how low dealers are going right away. I've been to 3 different dealers in the past 3 days, 2 of em offered me below invoice within 10 minutes... And there's no dealer incentive listed anywhere. Holdbacks aren't that big.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey MrSpiffy,
What cars in the pricerange are faster than the celica? I was walking into dealers and they were offering me GT's for under 18k american $.
The invoice on the car was like 18.2k (msrp was what? 20-21k) and I walk in and get an offer (not promising to buy or anything) for 18k flat.
Also, what's a canadian dollar worth? lol let me google the exchange rate....

Ok, using this http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html
3k canadian = 2.064k american
So their new invoice would be 16.136k

THANKS dzydvl03!
I think I'm gonna definately wait then.
I KNEW there had to be something fishy.
If anyone could find proof/rumours of this online i'd appreciate it :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.