NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says Im looking for somebody who knows the celica inside and out and would want to help me out. I just moved down here and I need a new clutch put in and some minor body work and a couple other minor things here and there. Ive gotten a few quotes from places and just replacing the clutch was over $500 and I would prefer someone from the newcelica community who likes working on their car. If I had my tools down here I would love to give it a shot but if anyone is interested please send me a pm or just reply on here. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
What area do you live in?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Well for the job you want done and the area I got a friend that he knows the celica like the palm of his hand he usually does all my mechanic work he lives in Alta Monte so he might be able to help you out

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well for the job you want done and the area I got a friend that he knows the celica like the palm of his hand he usually does all my mechanic work he lives in Alta Monte so he might be able to help you out
That would be great if you could tell him about my situation. I really want to make the Florida meet in 10 days. Do you want me to send you my number so you can pass it on or do you think you can just get back to me on here?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I'll ask him but if he doesn't do it I also got this other friend that works at toyota he works on my car as well when my main dude don't do it give me your number

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey. i have a gt 2003, if i keep the gt i want to put a 3sgte into it. would he be able to help me there? btw this is in a few years gotta save up. and before i do that how bad is the handling after the swap cuz it is a heavier engine. and how much would it run me not counting the price of the engine? this is in Orlando FL right?

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Also forgot to mention blitzceli :thumbup: lowerdcruzr.and blitz are both good suggestions for the Central Florida area.

To celica19:how much u plan on saving? Then we can tell u if its not enough.

·
The Best User
659 Posts
itd be nice to have someone closer to lakeland. although i prefer to do all my own work.

p.s.
anyone know of a cheap 03+ 1zz or any 2zz for sale around. my cars been running like shit lately and i have the oil consumption issue. in my case its beyond an issue, its almost a quart a day.

·
Registered
119 Posts
itd be nice to have someone closer to lakeland. although i prefer to do all my own work.

p.s.
anyone know of a cheap 03+ 1zz or any 2zz for sale around. my cars been running like shit lately and i have the oil consumption issue. in my case its beyond an issue, its almost a quart a day.
u in lakeland :D me too. but anyways i dont really know at all a close price for this. so what would he take?

·
Turbo 2zz
4,674 Posts

p.s.
i have an lkq account. i can.see.how.much a.pull out long or short block would be. just hmu

1 - 18 of 18 Posts