NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a company willing to make Custom Harness Bars for the Celica but needs a car for test fitting. If anyone is intrested please contact me on here or the shop at:

[email protected]

They are asking around $150 for the bar but maybe if we can get enough people that want one we can get a discount. Im so intrested in one so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pm me more info and maybe i can work something out.
What more do you need to know? They need a car to test fit for a harness bar for the celica and would cost around $150 (shiped to me) maybe cheaper if you pick it up. Im gonna see if we can get enough people together that we can get a discount. I found them through ebay and have been trying to set somethig up so I can get one for myself. Problume is im in Indiana not Cali to do a test fit for the Celica. Heres the link to how i found them
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...10337608979&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
This whole thread makes no sense at all.
Andy should close this.
?
Im just asking if someone would drive to this shop and get some measurements so everyone has the option of getting a harness bar for a good price. Thats all im asking. If not close this then.

Oh and im sorry to waste your time MetaPhorse.

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
I thought you had contacted them and were trying to find someone. SO I wanted to know where they are, what the shop is, a number, and possibly everything else that you knew about it. That is what I would like to know before I jump up and down and wave my arms saying "I'll do it, pick me, pick me!"

The only reason Metaphorse is saying it doesn't make sense is because you "found this company" and talked with them and are asking one of us here to do this. So I ask for more info and basically you give me the website and tell me to call them and figure it out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is the last email I recieved from them along with their email address.

Hello,

The maker of this bar works for a very respectable company here in San Diego ( 20 years ) experience in safety and off road fabrication. We are trying at this moment to build our own business so I would prefer not to mention the name of comapny since we do this at home on the weekends for extra income.We have 100% fe edback on Ebay on our harness guide bars. We also have also been doing group buys on other forums like evolution.net and All Wheel Junkies. On the custom bars its usually 180.00 for the first bar but I can lower that if you are interested in purchasing more bars in the future which I know you are.I usually do the group buys for 120.00 each not including shipping but the more you want the more the price will go down. It can take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours depending on the car. Let me know if you have someone that is willing to come over. Also let me know exactly the car and years that this bar would fit and I also will try to look around my area for the same car.

Thanks

[email protected]

As far as knowing anything else I dont. Im in the progress of getting a phone number and address. I just want a bar designed for my Celica and Im nowhere near this place to do a test fit. So im asking for a couple hours of someones time to go there. I will keep posting info as I get it.

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
Sounds good. I wonder if its the same company my friend told me about...He is part of AWD Junkies and told me about these people that build harness bars from their house for a bunch of their members.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.