NewCelica.org Forum banner

Looking for, TRD Sports M Headlight Replica

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Friedmanick 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I've just joined the forum in hopes of finding a set of these headlights. I've got a black 2003 GTS and I think they'd look amazing on it. I know they stopped production years ago and they're super expensive and hard to find nowadays but a nice quality replica (for a fair price) would make me just as happy. Thanks. Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong thread.

#2 ·
TRD Sports M Headlight

Hey I live/work in Japan and I have seen these on Yahoo Auction Japan but even they are asking too much (in my opinion). Beware of someone on Ebay selling these lights because the lights they are actually trying to sell is off of a auctioneer's page on Yahoo Auction Japan. Basically he does not have the lights in his possession and he is trying to charge way more than the actually seller. Over all SCAM!!!

You may want to look at this site on ebay these are replicas though.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SportsM-st...907688?hash=item46612ad4e8:g:SoUAAOSwHoFXtCoQ

Wish you luck

Charles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.