NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
hmmm, funny how when he let me sit in his car before the run he specifically told me "don't touch the boost controller"...and I SAW intake when he opened the trunk...I'll admit, I don't remember seeing an exhaust for myself but remember Josh or someone telling me about it. Whatever he had, he got a MASSIVE jump, and I still flew by him like he was standing still.

Were you even there that night WRX?

calling you now...

·
Registered
654 Posts
XFactor95SupraT said:
hmmm, funny how when he let me sit in his car before the run he specifically told me "don't touch the boost controller"...and I SAW intake when he opened the trunk...I'll admit, I don't remember seeing an exhaust for myself but remember Josh or someone telling me about it. Whatever he had, he got a MASSIVE jump, and I still flew by him like he was standing still.

Were you even there that night WRX?

calling you now...
yea i was and i raced him too that night before u did.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
ROFLMFAO...are you serious? I couldn't have typed 32 pages in an hour...what size font did you do?

WRX, then you beat more than you thought you did, cause I SAW a ghetto ass little boostcontroller on his dash. I remember that car sitting in Josh's back yard for a long time when he was doing something to it to get it ready for that turbo upgrade, and there was at LEAST an intake on there, I know there was more but I can only verify an intake. Either way, my tires were sandy, my clutch foot was shaking like a KKK Member at a blackpanthers rally, and I launched off of like 50 reflectors, and still flew bye him. Ask Albert himself, he's the one who owned the car I beat and he'll tell you anything from 3-5 cars. I like Jeremy, he's a good friend and all, but we've tossed around so many VR-4 vs Supra jokes that we both hate on each other's cars. Jeremy is full of sh!t...if you were there that night, then you know just as good as anyone else. Did it really look like only a car to you? And I'm sure you remember EVERYONE laughing at my launch "Damn foo, he got you like 5 cars off the line"...remember me burning out for like 50 feet?...well not "burning out" more like skidding cause of the sand for 15feet and then wheel hopping for 50 feet cause of my tire pressure on the pilot sports and IRS

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Oh yeah, since I think I can get away with it here, I am announcing my re-entry into the world of domestic pride ownership. My train leaves tomorrow (Friday) at 12:48pm, and I've got a 32 hour ride to Seatle to pick up the SHO. WRX, you gotta help me do the intake mod, I think the silencer cone jammed in there is pretty much the same as your WRX.

I hope the conversation helped you sort through some ticket information bro. let me know how it all pans out...I still say fight those mods tickets though...you got TWO cops that have to show up to court for that...those are good odds. Or you can take off the downpipe, put everything back to stock, and then make something that looks like a fake downpipe, I don't care if its cardboard spray painted silver, you can tell the judge its just something I did for looks, its not even functional, as long as you didn't admit guilt on the scene.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Wow.. I read the 1st part a few days ago, and just got done reading the ticket part.. great post.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I'm glad you all got use out of it...I'll try to one down the next version a bit more.

Oh yeah, I drove the 1180miles from Seattle to Santa Barbara in one haul...I got the SHO now for a daily driver. Damn, that thing is a pleasure to drive long distances. fog lights, corner illumination with activation of the turn signal (you know, how Caddy's have that light so you can see whats around the turn as you turn), and the seats! The seats have every adjustable aspect of a normal electric seat only it also has adjustable lumbar support, and adjustable side cushions that you can increase or decrease to get more support on your sides (great for slamming turns). All around leather, Oh yeah, and more storage compartments than you can shake a stick at...good for stashing the stash :) J/K

I took out countless ricers on the freeway with that thing. Anyway, I'll write a little something about the car later. I'm definately made a believer now...

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
A: I didn't read most of that. Maybe some day when I'm really bored I will.

2. I'm just glad no one quoted the entire thing and they put :werd: at the end. :evil:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
is that really your plate? Thats pretty cool.

/agree with your quote and :werd: comment :)...I hate when people do that, especially with MY posts cause then its just ten times longer :)

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
XFactor95SupraT asked:
is that really your plate? Thats pretty cool.
Which plate was it that you saw? OWN3D U ? I change my sig every week or so when I think of a new one. My real plate is the GOT TORK one. I do have OWN3D U reserved in my name though -- not sure if I want it or not. :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
tight...I saw keep the own3d U one...that will be highly covited someday...hell I bet you could sell the rights to that one on Ebay to some little lamer who couldn't think of something else.

I like the GOT TORK one though, classic for a Lightning. Too bad your so far away, I'd like to run you.

Humza: yeah thanks, I don't know if I should be proud of my 31337 bullsh!tting skills or ashamed of them.. Either way, they work, and the cops ALWAYS buy my bullsh!t :)

:fawk: da POlice

·
Registered
304 Posts
BEST POST I'VE EVER READ!!! It was also the longest. I'm afraid to admit this but... I was speeding home one day going 30 over and I get pulled over. I was already riding on one ticket and didn't want my license to get suspended. So, quickly thinking I stuck my finger down my throat and threw up all over my shirt. The cop saw me and decided out of pity to let me go. I know it was SICK, but I had to get out of that ticket. So that's MY sure fire way out of a ticket!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
need help..i got a speeding ticket recently and on the ticket..it dosent say wut instrument he used to clock me though. He was on the other side of the road going the other way and spun around and pulled me over. Is there anything i can do in court to get outta this mess? thnx

41 - 60 of 239 Posts