NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i havn't posted in a while but ive been in quite a few races lately that i thought i would post up....my mods are I/H/E/Flywheel/clutch....i raced my buddies 06 rsx-s that is completely stock from a 45 roll and by 110 had about 3 1/2 cars on him but i know once he starts modding that will turn right around....i came across a v6 camaro and let me say what a joke, i could honestly get beside him while he had it to the floor and play with him....the other night i raced a acura gsr with a few mods and pulled from him pretty hard from a 45 roll.....lol i have a couple more...another one of my friends has a scion TC that has about every bolt on possible and he asked me what size my motor was and when i said 1.8 he just laughed and said thats not even a race and that he would smoke me so i said alright well lets race for $20 for the hell of it so of course he was all for it....well i ended up beating him by about 3 car lengths and man was he pissed cuz there was a bunch of people watching lol....the only loss i have had was to a WRX that had a **** load of mods...we went from a 45 roll and my front end was at his bumper the whole time but i couldn't cetch up to him....then tonight i ran into a tiburon gt v6 and froma 65 roll i just pulled away from him till i shut down around 110....ive had some other races too but nothin really to talk about..a couple civics, some del sols, and of course the typical eclipse...ive had some fun with this car lately and it almost makes me want to take the for sale sign down but i keep thinking Evo 9 in the back of my head so it keeps me going lol

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
goo kill...i just owned my friend 98 civic hatch with a GSR swap, edelbrock IM, aem cam gears. aem pulley set, injen intake...i beat him about half a car length which i thik was pretty good

·
Registered
903 Posts
nice....i hate those gay tiburon owners thinking they are bad with their v6 when its slow as hell.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
man i cant wait till i get my flywheel/clutch/header installed!! only 1 week till i order it and 3 1/2 weeks till i can install them on the ride!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea it was pretty funny with the tiburon cuz he was a "gangsta" lol..he had the had cocked sideways and was leaning so far back that he was using the steering wheel to hold him up but after the race he was pretty cool and waved at me as he went by

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
A WRX with a "**** load" of mods would obliterate you. Nice kills either way.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he didn't have nothin major like a turbo swap or anything but he had a lot of other stuff done...if i would have raced him from a stop or a low speed yea he probably would have pulled more length on me but from a 45 roll i was at his bumper the whole time since they are throwing HP to 4 wheels instead of 2 and i weigh a good bit less than they do

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
AcePitcher11 said:
he didn't have nothin major like a turbo swap or anything but he had a lot of other stuff done...if i would have raced him from a stop or a low speed yea he probably would have pulled more length on me but from a 45 roll i was at his bumper the whole time since they are throwing HP to 4 wheels instead of 2 and i weigh a good bit less than they do
Basic mods put WRX's in the deep 13's. Untouchable by a bolton GTS. This is why I say this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts