NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of vids of my m8 in his 135bhp Lotus Elise.. he likes the sideways action too hehe.

Video 1

Video 2

Enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Nice video's.

I'd tell him to watch his inputs, there are very harsh and upset the chassis. Also, the sideways crap is killing his exit speed. It's sad when a VW Golf from like 1987 can pull him out of the corner.

He's pushing hard on his shifter with his knee too, tell him to watch out for that.

Sorry, I love to drive and look for things like this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

Thats me in the vids. Youre right the sideways crap is killing my exit speed, however I went to goon, and goon I did, and I enjoy it greatly :) Im in a sprint next month, so should be interesting how quickly I can drive smoothly, or very very embarrasing :)

The MK1 Golf GTI Im following has full slicks on it, stripped out with a rollcage, which means it weighs pretty much as little as my Elise, a Golf MK2 GTI engine in it with 160bhp. Also has uprated suspension and anti roll bars. He is 2 up though :(

And Bobbeh, shut it :D I dont care about karting ;)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did I say?!?! :D

/me continues to polish his 1st place trophy :fawk:

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
awesome video :) i feel sorry for the shifter, man you put a lot of pressure on it, haha. The car sounds good. I wish FWD car can turn like that, haha. We want more video, :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad you like it :)

Funny you both said about the shifter, use it to hold myself in. It isnt actually attached directly to the gearbox in the Elise, I believe 2 wires connect it to the gearbox. So hopefully it isnt so bad. Moves a lot more than I thought was possible:)

Sorry, no more video on compooter, luckily no video exists of karting;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts