NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lowredcruzr: Not so satisfactory (refunded)

I sent payment for a rear view mirror last Aug. 5 and after a month I haven't received anything in the mail. Although he responses my private messages but none of those responses had proof of shiptment (tracking number). So he's last message was apologizing for the issue and a promise to send another one.

I know this guy has been around for a long time now and we all know him. I'm not saying he's a bad seller but I just had a bad experience with the transaction.

lowredcruzr. when I received the item in the mail I'll take this thread down and the paypal resolution. This is just here as an insurance.

UPDATE:

Although the effort of determining where the product is I doubt that lowredcruzr did not send it. I think there's a problem with USPS itself since this kind of event wasn't the first time it happened. I've also gotten mails from 2 houses down the street so I have the feeling that packages where mixed up and not delivered properly.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
pnoy i sent you a second mirror this time one out of my own car b/c i only had one mirror to sell i'm sorry for all this being screwed up but your mirrow should have been there long ago. I dont have tracking on the mirror b/c it was sent priority via usps. If you dont have it first of the week i'll refund you your money and if it shows up you can keep it

xxtruchogtsxx your antenn base shipped and you should have it already.

i'm sorry for some of the long delays but between working 60 hours a week trying to work at my shop and then try and find some time to be a dad and a husband it have been really hard to get stuff out quickly. I assure you that i've never screwed anyone nor will i ever

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
sorry i forgot i sent 2 packages to canada yes yours was the 02. and it better the the right one i pulled it off the car before mailing it to you. All the parts stay on the cars until pulled it makes it easier to know if i have the parts or not.

thanks jordan, this guy can tell you about how busy i am i actually found time today to do some work for him first time in weeks

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
i know i've just know pnoy on here for a long time. i sent him a rear view mirror and he never recieved it i gave it some time hoping it would show up and no luck so i pulled the one from my car and sent it to him. i'll just keep one from the next parts car i get

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Don't worry, justin is not someone who is going to just vanish. He has a family, new house, shop, etc. he is not going anywhere anytime soon. So rest assured you can easily get in contact with him via phone or email. Also, many members have met him in person and can vouge that what he sells is legit as he has everything that he lists in stock; his shop is like a celica wharehouse, you need a part, he most likely has it.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
LOL Ya justin is good shiat hes consistent and if all fails hell pull a monkey out of his Azz to make it right trust me i know this lol, also in his defense of things he isnt lien' bout alot of stuff i talk to him quite consistently bout things and he is a really busy man and i understand this with his work schedule, for my job is similar and his is more cracked than mine on the hours wise working as long as he does and than at the shop on top of it and keeping on top of shipping stuff out is hard to do specially all of the people that want quotes, quote getting is very time consuming cause you gotta get it packaged take to place to get the quote and then all the bs if the other dont take it cause of shipping wastes time and energy, and as a person that partially parted out a car its a major hassle, you guys are lucky hes even taking the time with his schedule so you can get the teeney lil parts you need,

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
I've done 10+ transactions with lowredcruzr before. All of them showed up as expected. Sometimes tracking, sometimes not. But he was always reachable with any concerns.

I do know its been a while though for you guys, so I hope you see a resolution soon. I know how it is to be waiting on stuff you really need.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
so did you ever get the mirror I sent a pm but heard nothing back. if u didn't get it ill send ur money back and I'm just out 2 rear view mirrors. just let me know something. thanks
justin

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
full refund has been sent. now i'm out 2 rear view mirrors and 33.00. i only hope that pnoy understands that i did send him the part twice and through post office. I dont usually get tracking with the post office bc its not needed but i will from now on.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Justin sorry about not responding, I got caught up at work this week. I haven't received any package from you regarding the rear view mirror. Actually this isn't the first time that it happened that a package didn't end up on my door. Anyway, thanks for the refund. I would still by some parts from you but hopefully next time you'll spend extra on UPS since it's reliable. I'll try to give it a couple more business days and if it happened to show up, I'll send you the money back.

Also, mods can delete this now.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
its probably just a mix up, but justin is incredibly busy, I know from personal experience he is a great and reliable guy, iv purchased a few parts from him but granted I live close so I just drive over to the shop but hes always given me a great deal and kept in touch throughout the process when I entrusted him with my body kit to get painted, no matter what it is im sure he ll get it straightened out for you, he s running a business so he needs to keep customers satisfied

1 - 20 of 33 Posts