NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4968 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAM!

Haven't had one of these in a while.

I was back at my parents house the past few days so I literally have no food worth eating. My lunch meat is slimy but my cheese is good, my leftover salmon from 5 night ago was still in the fridge - so you know where that's going, straight to the trash. **** I hate grocery shopping. I need a bitch in my life I can order around and get me groceries. That bitch then must cook me up something delicious from those groceries when she's back.

So I'm eating Dunkin Donuts for lunch. Bacon Egg and Cheese on a plain bagel, those $0.49 hash browns, and two blueberry cake donuts with a large black coffee to wash it down. I'm healthy and strong like a bull.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^Sounds yummy.

I stole one of my roommate's apples so now my lunch is complete. Nearly all essential food groups are now covered covered. Sugar from the donut / coffee, dairy from the milk I put in coffee + the cheese on the B.E.C., Starches from the hash browns, Apple, no veggies but I do have carrots in the fridge, not to mention a huge giant ****ing doobie for an after meal snack.

I'm all good right?

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Hot Pocket: Cheese and Ham. :)

·
Banned
288 Posts
I haven't eaten lunch yet, but I had two bean burritos with no onions and with extra sour cream from Taco Bell for breakfast around 10:15am, right after I picked up my big fat not-even-$100-paycheck.

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
I haven't eaten lunch yet, but I had two bean burritos with no onions and with extra sour cream from Taco Bell for breakfast around 10:15am, right after I picked up my big fat not-even-$100-paycheck.
You can do 1 of 3 things right now.

1. Make us all lunch. Like JC said he needs someone to make his food.

2. Tits.
or
3.GTFO.

Or you can go for extra credit and then choose numbers 1 & 2.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm eating a salad as we speak. And a small helping of Amish macaroni salad. pineapple and watermelon for dessert.

And you can probably guess my beverage.
Did you get the Amish macaroni salad from Lancaster? :gap:

Yeah you're right, we can guess what you're drinking. A big old bottle of cock jizzum.

GSBoek said:
Since when is your name Peter? Or did MJ make you put on your Spiderman suit?
:rofl: We play dress up sometimes. Usually I'm MJ, and she's Peter.....wait....that doesn't make sense I'm confused now. :confused:

sdsu_celica01 said:
What a bitch! I suggest purging.
That won't happen, I just need more MJ in my life to settle my upset stomach, that's all.

vvtli_4_life said:
There are a few things wrong with this post.

1. Bean Burritos - :barf:
2. Taco Bell? Holy disgusting food, it's literally like eating diarrhea, because that's what it will come out as in about 1 hour.
3. < $100 paycheck? What are you, a nanny?
4. Taco Bell for breakfast? What is the world coming to?

and most importantly

5. You have yet to provide timestamped pictures of your tits. You can't delay the inevitable forever.

1 - 20 of 4968 Posts