NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
ive got the blitz bumper back on now, it is just so low and construction was going on in my area so i couldnt be driving around with that thing on all the time. But not the roads are flat again and i can enjoy my bodykit.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Where was that spot at the end w/ the integra w/ cf hood... are there any regualr car hang out spots in orlando, preferably east orlando... sonics on i drive is the biggest rice cooker i've ever seen.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
analogvoid said:
Where was that spot at the end w/ the integra w/ cf hood... are there any regualr car hang out spots in orlando, preferably east orlando... sonics on i drive is the biggest rice cooker i've ever seen.
Yeah, I attend that rice cooker frequently. You'd be surprised if you looked under some peoples' hoods though, a lot of people there have some REALLY nice stuff.

·
Registered
522 Posts
its at Benningons on HIghway 50, every Saturday night people meet up there. We went at 11 last week and it was pretty packed already so this week I think we are going to get there a little early.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.