NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hey Lordfusion, you gonna use me in your vol 2 Vid? I ran into this dude again on colonial- He's always got a passenger video taping, heh.

Hey when we stopped at speedway, that supercharged s10 you were talking about- was it partially red and partially un-painted? -If that was it, I saw it rip an F-150 a new ass at a light just after we departed. It was un-godly fast- ya know, that type of sickening fast that such a hideous vehicle shouldn't be allowed to be so.

Before I met up with you guys though, I pulled a bad ass 180 in front of the Fridays where all the Bennigans peeps had relocated over to. Wish you guys had grabbed that on tape.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
po9i said:
cuz then you can pick up the hotties
It's been discussed before. If you need a car to pick up the hotties then there are some issues that need to be adressed. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
lol thats awesome i was the one who was video taping the whole time yea that s10 was sick 350 dropped into man 400 hp total sleeper yea it was getting a lilttle late and we had been out since like 9 so we just called it a night after that

·
Registered
413 Posts
VOL.2 holds allot of footage of what I had coming to me. . . .That GTS pulling oh so hard on the lil ole GT. Allot of fun saturday night, we met up with 2 other celi's as well.....One red one with CF hood.....CF APR wing.....Volk Gunmetal Rims....Dropped....Greddy Exhaust.....he said he had 50 shot NOS but his bottle wasnt intalled yet. (GTS) had never heard of nc.org (
I told him to check it out)......and a white one with cf hood and more at bennigans.....from the boards...forgot his name though. Waiting for that footage OpeeFoSho.:headbang:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
LordFusion said:
its at Benningons on HIghway 50, every Saturday night people meet up there. We went at 11 last week and it was pretty packed already so this week I think we are going to get there a little early.
i thought that's where the 250s use to meet up...i remember going with adam & some others a couple of times...does it get busted by cops or harrassed???

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.