NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post pictures of your retail Magnaflow exhaust. (Please no custom Magnaflow setups.) I would really like to see some installed pics or any other pics you might have. A search reveiled about a bagillion hits, but no pics that I could find other then ones like this:

Any other information would be helpful too. (Sound clips, video, user reviews, etc.)

Thank you.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Its a pretty good exhaust. I was actually gonna get one until i purchased my TSRM. However ive heard of people getting rid of it due to the fact that it gets kinda loud after the break in period.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welp i guess that answers my own question on whether or not to get the magnaflow for my gt, cause that sounds like ass on that 1zz vibe.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Blue Bomber said:
It was dynoed a while back and showed limited gains compared to exhausts like TRD.
yup trd>magnaflow, better gains, and sounds sexier.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i will be getting my trd replace with magnaflow # 14210 this week, piping will be the one on trd. the reason y i replace it cause the exhaust pop open.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I decided to go ahead and buy the GTS direct fit exhaust by Magnaflow (I think the part number is 15812) It is at my house right now in the box and ready to be installed this weekend.

I'll take it out of the box tonight and take some pics. The muffler and tip are both polished and all shiny looking, but the tip isn't as long as it looks in the pic you posted at the top of the thread.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, the GTS version does appear not to have as long of a tip as the GT version. Why... I do not know.

I am glad to see some people taking interest and helping bring into light a product with not much information available. While I have already purchased a different exhaust, (another member's TPR exhaust) at least in the future some celica owners, stuck in the "which exhaust?" like i was, will have the information to make a more competent decision.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I bought a custom magnaflow setup from a member on here. Its 2.5in piping to a magnaflow muffler. I will let you guys know how it sounds and throw up some sound clips when i get home from arizona on wednesday.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I was supposed to receive a GTS Magnaflow exhaust on the 15th and have a sound clips/video recorded at the Magnaflow company but I haven't received or heard anything from them. :(

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have the magnaflow exhaust on my car...go to my cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2264347/5 there are 2 pics of it installed there...i would post the for you but my work has blocked all the hosting sites

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Taken from RedlineCelica's page: (GT version)

Taken from futant's page: (GTS version)

Thanks guys! :thumbup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Im installing it sunday so ill try to grab sound clip/vid when it's on. Hopefully the digicam will do it justice :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts