NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
yeah I know, i just had a message sent to my email. I only have 31 now, so maybe it will work next time.
Its already done! I was the first one who received the Trial SC install, along with the Exhaust and Headers. I also, in addition had them installed a Trial Kit, with Cannards and Spoiler with the kit and paint it 350Z Silverstone. I can't wait to see what it looks like.
BTW, any news on our parts?! I would really like to have that Cusco LSD soon so I can install it.

·
Registered
742 Posts
jszydlo said:

Its already done! I was the first one who received the Trial SC install, along with the Exhaust and Headers. I also, in addition had them installed a Trial Kit, with Cannards and Spoiler with the kit and paint it 350Z Silverstone. I can't wait to see what it looks like.
car sounds sweet dude :thumbup: post pics when u get it back

and thanks for the info clint! think we could do an install nite to do this maintenance? no way in hell i'd even attempt to try this on my own

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jszydlo said:
yeah I know, i just had a message sent to my email. I only have 31 now, so maybe it will work next time.
BTW, any news on our parts?! I would really like to have that Cusco LSD soon so I can install it.
I'm still waiting on the exhaust too. Scott said mine was going to ship out to me last week. How do you like the setup?

No news on the parts yet dude. I just asked Chad about it last week. We're waiting on your stuff, my stuff, and Erich's (kaizer-souze) stuff! We just gotta keep waiting and being patient... last time the wait wasn't that bad... but I guess TRUST has gotten a little more lax since then. sucks!

Have you contacted them recently?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
i dont understand how all your guys stuff has to come in the same shipment when they must be getting shipments every month?

btw the pics of ckrider's blitz sc are up in FI :drool:

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nah it's not in the same shipment, just ALLLLLLL pending. Erich's been waiting longest out of all of us, because his stuff came in to Greddy cracked and was sent back. Chad figures that when they send one thing out, they'll prolly send it all. Since TRUST doesn't charge Hypers anything for shipping, I guess getting our stuff here fast isn't a big priority to them. :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well I've been reading alot about this Lift bolt replacement. Clint have u done it yet? It seem like something that doesn't really need to be done but will save alot of headache in the future. And I think we all know how it is with Toyota service neways. So maybe a few precautions will help avoid all that stress and hassle. After reading about it, it doesn't seem like a long install and it's pretty cheap....2 bolts for less than 3$

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well guys I took a look at this when I pulled my valve cover. I didn't swap out the bolts because Toyota only had one in stock. I'll do the swap later and let you know how it goes, but this should be really easy to do.

·
Banned
751 Posts
I have the bolts and all the applicable seals....when u think u gonna do this?

·
Registered
582 Posts
QWKsilvr808 said:
http://www.teamcelica.com/installs/liftbolts/

I'm going to check mine when I pull the valve cover to get it polished.

...now that I think of it, I still haven't gotten around to changing my coolant.

Think you can sticky this one for awhile Jay?
jszydlo said:
good looking out Clint!:thumbup:
QWKsilvr808 said:
hey John!!! I tried responding to your PM but your mailbox is full!! How's the SC coming along? :)
jszydlo said:
dsquared said:
jszydlo said:

car sounds sweet dude :thumbup: post pics when u get it back

and thanks for the info clint! think we could do an install nite to do this maintenance? no way in hell i'd even attempt to try this on my own
QWKsilvr808 said:
jszydlo said:
I'm still waiting on the exhaust too. Scott said mine was going to ship out to me last week. How do you like the setup?

No news on the parts yet dude. I just asked Chad about it last week. We're waiting on your stuff, my stuff, and Erich's (kaizer-souze) stuff! We just gotta keep waiting and being patient... last time the wait wasn't that bad... but I guess TRUST has gotten a little more lax since then. sucks!

Have you contacted them recently?
skamikaze said:
i dont understand how all your guys stuff has to come in the same shipment when they must be getting shipments every month?

btw the pics of ckrider's blitz sc are up in FI :drool:
QWKsilvr808 said:
nah it's not in the same shipment, just ALLLLLLL pending. Erich's been waiting longest out of all of us, because his stuff came in to Greddy cracked and was sent back. Chad figures that when they send one thing out, they'll prolly send it all. Since TRUST doesn't charge Hypers anything for shipping, I guess getting our stuff here fast isn't a big priority to them. :(
QWKsilvr808 said:
thanks for the sticky Jay! I'm gonna do this soon. I'll let ya all know how it goes!
2002SLVERGTS said:
Well I've been reading alot about this Lift bolt replacement. Clint have u done it yet? It seem like something that doesn't really need to be done but will save alot of headache in the future. And I think we all know how it is with Toyota service neways. So maybe a few precautions will help avoid all that stress and hassle. After reading about it, it doesn't seem like a long install and it's pretty cheap....2 bolts for less than 3$
QWKsilvr808 said:
well guys I took a look at this when I pulled my valve cover. I didn't swap out the bolts because Toyota only had one in stock. I'll do the swap later and let you know how it goes, but this should be really easy to do.
808QwkSlvr said:
I have the bolts and all the applicable seals....when u think u gonna do this?
skamikaze said:
hi josh!
you do realize you replied to a post more than a year old right?
808QwkSlvr said:
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE
Yoda's Master said:
mine :chuckles:
:chuckles:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yoda's Master said:
u have an 04 so u shouldnt worry that much, cuz u got the new style bolt which is much stronger than the one i had
Hey, Yoda's Master. Do you or have you gone fishing?

Are you Yoda's Master Baiter?

:eslap:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Munstah said:
Yoda's Master said:
u have an 04 so u shouldnt worry that much, cuz u got the new style bolt which is much stronger than the one i had
Hey, Yoda's Master. Do you or have you gone fishing?

Are you Yoda's Master Baiter?

:eslap:
:wtf: :wtf:

yes i've gone fishing before. wtf does that have to do with changing lift bolts :wtf:

u can kma :newbie: :fawk:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts