NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after looking at the thread titled, "what can a celica kill", i figured i might throw out the idea of us starting a thread here in racing stories, that gives a good list of cars that a celica can beat, and how easily it can beat them. Some sort of organized thread that states what we can and what we can't beat would be much appreciated i'm sure, and it would cut out a lot of wasted space threads (i'll admit, i have contributed a few myself) that keep on asking what or what celi's can't beat. any ideas guys? and what do you moderaters think of the idea?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
um, no. this kinda sounds like a bad idea. you should already have an idea of what a celi can and cannot beat plus theres too many things to take into consideration, not everybody drives a stock car you know, everybodies car runs differently.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i still maintain that it is a pretty good idea. all we have to do is do a column for GT 5spd and GTs 6spd, and under it you jsut have to put cars that you have beat, or know you woud have still beaten, if you were stock. Anyways, there is a pretty easy way around the stock/not stock issue, just make columns ranging it with the whp of celis in 5 or 10 hp increments.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
It should be obvious what cars are even worth racing. That's like racing a da** hyundai accent just because it has a rice exhaust on it...

You gotta find out for yourself if you want to know. I still dont think things like Intake or exhaust are race winners though, except in an rsx-s, cause they're restricted like crazy stock.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
While this may be of interest to some, the difference in opinion would vary so much it would end up being a disaster and trolls coming in to defend their side. This would only work with someone, namely the moderator, be the "authority" on it and arguing the placing of the car on the list to be left alone. We all know this will never happen. Unfortunately this is never going to happen as most people live in a fantasy world.

·
Registered
273 Posts
:werd:
This is the worst idea... What's up with everyone asking "Can the Celica beat this car...blah blah" What can a Celica KILL? As stated before, a Grocery Cart...or a swift or geo (hehe) but other then that, leave it alone!
Remember, any car can win on any given day and for any reason! A win is a win...no matter how much the other drive/you screwed up...

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
the shuttle clearly didnt have nos

·
Premium Member
7,520 Posts
lVlemphizStylez said:
the shuttle clearly didnt have nos
Well, the Celica has a PFC and it's tuned for just under sublight speed so that the photo would be possible.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
neological said:
Well, the Celica has a PFC and it's tuned for just under sublight speed so that the photo would be possible.
haha

I know just to keep up with traffic in my GT, i have to drive agressively. :(
I would hate to race anything.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
neological said:
2. Porsche Carrera GT
3. Ferrari F430
4. Space Shuttle

this chart is 99% accurate

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.