NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a CF kaminari wing from him almost 3 weeks ago
he told me he shipped it but when i asked him for a tracking number he hasn't replied me ever since

i tried to pm him for a dozen times already and still no response

Manny_TXtreme if you are reading this you might want to holla at me as i already made a complaint to Paypal

to those people who know him personally maybe you could give me a hand and let me know of other ways i could reach him
thanks!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
from what i understand he has a busy personal life.

a bunch of people have personal contact in the north east section. try there.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Ed I am sooo sorry bro. Your package is in transit to canada. I insured it for the full retail value of the wing so if worst comes to worst I'll refund your money and deal with the post office. But I'm quite sure your package should be there soon.

My life has been hectic and I havent gotten a chance to even post on the NE forum or others.

BTW - Thanks Kia. You don't even know the half of it bro. Just got home from work 20 minutes ago and its 2:52am now.

Ed I also PMed you.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Originally posted by andyace
busy personal life has nothing to do with a customer purchasing something and the not recieving what he paid for.
Thank you Mr. Ace. That is quite true. I hope we're all as equally forgiving when the situation extends to you.

My car was first robbed blind then the thieves tried to steal the car by cutting ALL the wires behind the center console. Its taken lots of looking and quoting but I finally got the car back 2 days ago much to the horror of some of the NY members who saw it from what it used to be. I'm tired. Good night.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Hey how come this guy never updated his feedback?

Well I'm wrap it up for him. It turns out that the problem was on his end the whole time. There was a problem with customs (according to him) and it resulted in a strike or whatever the case may be so his package was just sitting there. When they finally delivered it to him they explained the situation after my efforts to find out what was going on.

Was it finished? Nope! Paypal had taken the money from my account and they also limited my activity so I had to wait 2 odd some weeks for the buyer to get in touch with paypal and for them to reinstate my account AND then I had to get him to send back my $ which paypal had automatically refunded to him.

All in all he was a good guy that did the right thing by setting things straight with paypal and the refund. I could only wish things had went smoother. No harm done.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
wow....3 months later and then the reply. u should have been as quick as making this thead ;)

i've personaly met manny on quite a few situations and vouch for him. he is a very good buyer or seller

1 - 9 of 9 Posts