NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a 2001 celica gt,manual and my tranny has been making a clicking noise.... Recently i had blown an engine and replaced it with a corolla one. I completely forgot to tap the block for the supporting bracket fr the cv so i decided why not use jb weld cause this was my dd car and i needed it to run. Did that then the next day drove it and not even a mile the cv poped out and the gear oil came flowing out. So i had my father bring it back to the house and on the way there you coukd hear a clicking noise but i thought i was the cv had went but both my cv's are new and after i had done what i should have done and started the car while it was jacked up it made the same loud noise? Any clues anyone? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Have you fixed the block and mounted the axle correctly now and it is still making a clicking noise, or is it noisy without the bearing support?
Please clarify.
Dentman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car runs fine now. No noticible change in the gears at all but it clicks which i think is the differential. Im going to replace then when i have the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.